“We have the ability to change the game for people with neurological diseases, and we intend to do just that. The researchers and clinicians here are among the best in the world at what they do.”
-William Mobley, Chair
We live in a golden era of neuroscience with unprecedented potential to translate discoveries made in the lab to benefit the lives of patients.
You can help make our work possible in a variety of ways:
Your much-needed gift can benefit:
- Multi-year pledges
- Outright gifts
- Commemorative gifts
- Planned giving such as trusts and bequests
- Endowed giving
- The department as a whole for its greatest needs
- Specific research of a faculty member or a disease area
- Clinical activities, such as special equipment or tests
- Education of the next generation of neurologists and neuroscientists
- The Leon Thal Educational Scholarship Fund
For more information about making a gift to the UCSD Department of Neurosciences or to help us in our efforts to find a cure for or treat a debilitating neurological disease or condition, contact:
William Mobley, MD, PhD, Chair
Department of Neurosciences
Health Sciences Development
We are grateful for your consideration.
The UC San Diego Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization designated by the Internal Revenue Service. Our Federal Tax ID number is 95-287-2494.