Movement Disorders: Grand Rounds
The following speakers will present on topics related to movement disorders during Neurosciences Grand Rounds, held Friday Mornings at 8:30 a.m. in the Center for Neural Circuits and Behavior building.
2013 Speaker Schedule
- January 11 - Steven Small, PhD, MD (UC Irvine)
- "A Physiological Approach to Aphasia Therapy: From Bench to Bedside"
- January 25 - Cynthia Comella, MD (Rush)
- "Exercise and Parkinson's Disease"
- April 12 - Claudia Kawas, MD (UC Irvine)
- "Dementia in the Oldest Old: the 90+ Study"
- June 7 - Eduardo Benarroch, MD (Mayo)
- "Clinical and Pathological Features of Autonomic Failure in Synucleinopathies"
- September 13 - Bruce Miller, MD (UCSF)
- "Advances in Frontotemporal Dementia"
- October 25 - Matthew Stern, MD (UPenn)
- "Is it Time to Change the Definition of Parkinson's Disease?"
- December 6 - Christopher Goetz, MD (Rush)
- "Placebo Response in Clinical Trials of Parkinson's Disease"
2014 Speaker Schedule
- January 24 - Michael Okun, MD (Univ of Florida)
- "Lessons Learned in the Electric Brain"
- February 28 - Kapil Sethi, MD (Georgia Health)
- March 28 - Tanya Simuni, MD (Northwestern)
- "Neuroprotective Studies in Parkinson's Disease. Can we Face the Challenge?"
- May 30 - Fatta Nahab, MD (UCSD)
- November 21 - Keith Josephs, MD (Mayo)