Movement Disorders: Grand Rounds
The following speakers will present on topics related to movement disorders during Neurosciences Grand Rounds, held Friday Mornings at 8:30 a.m. in the Center for Neural Circuits and Behavior building.
- January 11 - Steven Small, PhD, MD (UC Irvine)
- "A Physiological Approach to Aphasia Therapy: From Bench to Bedside"
- January 25 - Cynthia Comella, MD (Rush)
- "Exercise and Parkinson's Disease"
- April 12 - Claudia Kawas, MD (UC Irvine)
- "Dementia in the Oldest Old: the 90+ Study"
- June 7 - Eduardo Benarroch, MD (Mayo)
- "Clinical and Pathological Features of Autonomic Failure in Synucleinopathies"
- June 28 - Keith Josephs, MD (Mayo)
- "Progressive apraxia of speech: a syndrome predictive of underlying tau pathology"
- September 13 - Bruce Miller, MD (UCSF)
- October 25 - Matthew Stern, MD (UPenn)
- "Is it Time to Change the Definition of Parkinson's Disease?"
- November 15 - Christopher Goetz, MD (Rush)
- "Placebo Response in Clinical Trials of Parkinson's Disease"