Movement Disorder Video Rounds
The Movement Disorder Video Rounds allows for UCSD faculty, invited specialists, and fellows to share their cases and enables neurologists, residents, and fellows to learn from them.
All video rounds are from 5:30-6:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Beginning August 2013 video rounds will be held in a new location in the Movement Disorder Center conference room at the La Jolla Village Professional Center (8950 Villa La Jolla Drive), Suite C112, unless otherwise noted.
The UC San Diego School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
2014 Faculty & Guest Speaker Schedule
- January 23 - Michael Okun, MD (Univ of Florida) *6:00 p.m. at UCSD Faculty Club
- February 27 - Kapil Sethi, MD (Georgia Health)
- March 27 - Tanya Simuni, MD (Northwestern)
- April 16 - Irene Litvan, MD (UCSD)
- May 21 - David Song, MD, PhD (UCSD)
- June 18 - TBD
- July 16 - TBD
- August 20 - Fatta Nahab, MD (UCSD)
- September 17 - Jennifer Friedman, MD (UCSD)
- October 15 - David Barba, MD (UCSD)
- November 20 - Keith Josephs, MD (Mayo)
- December 17 - TBD
2014 Fellow Video Rounds Schedule
- January 15 - Rita Ceponiene, MD, PhD *4:30 p.m. start time
- February 19 - Ana Grijalvo-Perez, MD
- March 12 - Rita Ceponiene, MD, PhD
- April 9 - Ana Grijalvo-Perez, MD
- May 14 - Rita Ceponiene, MD, PhD
- June 11 - Ana Grijalvo-Perez, MD