Treatment for HIV Neurology
- The HIV Neurology Clinic operates Mondays from 8 a.m. to noon at the UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest.
- Call 1-888-539-8741 to make an appointment.
- If you are a new patient, you will be asked to register at this time and to get a referral from your primary care provider.
- We also will ask for provider notes that indicate the reason for the referral and what tests/treatments have already occurred.
- Mother, Child & Adolescent HIV Program provides comprehensive HIV care to pregnant women, children, teens and mothers. A multidisciplinary team of HIV specialists provides medical care, clinical trials, patient education, counseling, case management and community education.
- Owen Clinic, an HIV/AIDs outpatient treatment center that incorporates many disciplines that an AIDS patient may use.
- Early Intervention Program, a program for people who recently found they are living with HIV.
Also check out opportunities to participate in Clinical Trials:
- HAART (Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy) Study
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group Network
- Go to clinicaltrials.gov to search for more clinical trials.