The UCSD School of Medicine Microscopy Core is a state-of-the-art imaging core facility that serves the needs of laboratories in and outside of the UCSD School of Medicine. The Core strives to promote interdisciplinary, collaborative research among the local research community. Experienced staff are available to assist with everything from sample prep to imaging to analysis.
Expand your Microscopy With Our
To schedule a workshop session, please contact Jennifer (email@example.com)
- OMX Super Resolution Workshop - Month of April
- Light Sheet Workshop - Month of July
- Etaluma Lunch and Learn - June 11th 11:30 CNCB Large Conference Room
- Etaluma Live Cell Imaging Workshop - June 12th-14th CMME microscopy core
- FLIM onsite demonstrations (Leica Falcon and Zeiss 880) - Month of August
Ideal for thick cleared samples and organisms. Not suitable for cultured cells.
The system is high speed with low phototoxicity and photobleaching and deep tissue penetration.
2017 Imaging Competition: